Your Hometown Family Doctor
2309 E 5th St
Tucson AZ 85719
Phone (520) 400-8223
Fax (803) 824-6105
COPPER QUEEN PATIENTS PLEASE CALL (520) 432-2042 OR FAX (520) 432-2098
Now seeing patients in person if vaccinated against COVID
Please call (520) 400-8223 to schedule a face-to-face appointment
Telemedicine appointments can be scheduled by clicking above
COVID UPDATE: As of June 21, 2021:
The new CDC guidance says fully vaccinated people can:
- Visit other vaccinated people indoors without masks or physical distancing.
- Visit indoors with unvaccinated people from a single household without masks or physical distancing, if the unvaccinated people are at low risk for severe disease.
- Skip quarantine and testing if exposed to someone who has Covid-19 but are asymptomatic, but should monitor for symptoms for 14 days.
But people who are fully vaccinated still need to take precautions in many scenarios:
- Wear a mask and keep good physical distance around the unvaccinated who are at increased risk for severe Covid-19, or if the unvaccinated person has a household member who is at higher risk.
- Wear masks and physically distance when visiting unvaccinated people who are from multiple households.
- Keep physical distance in public.
- Avoid medium- and large-sized crowds.
- Avoid poorly ventilated public spaces.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Get tested for Covid-19 if you feel sick.